The Institute of Communication & Media Studies (ICMS) offers a wide range of programmes in graduate and post-graduate studies.
MA - Journalism and Mass Communication
One of the finest and most acclaimed Communication programmes in India, MA in Journalism and Mass Communication (MA - MCJ) is a two years intensive programme offering a wide range of courses under the domains of Journalism and Mass Communication. The programme offers myriad options for career choices in the field. Empowered by the latest pedagogical practices of readings, discussions, assignments, and research, this programme aims to develop a holistic environment for students to inculcate best academic and industry practices and be informed with suitable career opportunities.
Key features of the programme
• State-of-the-art infrastructure to enable practical exposure in tune with industry standards.
• Reporting, Editing, Advertising, PR, Technical Writing, Film Studies, A-V Production, various forms of Journalism, hands-on
practical training with simulated newsrooms and production of daily news bulletins are offered to students.
• Qualified teaching and technical staff with industry experience. The programme collaborates with the industry professionals
to teach, interact and train students as per latest industry trends.
• Conferences, workshops and seminars to encourage research competency, practical skills, international
exposure and industry tie-ups.
• Internships and field visits equip students with practical exposure to meet industry demands.